JOIN ASH THE TEACHER Telegram Group (https://t.me/biprimary)
1. ALL THE RESOURCES SHARED HERE ARE MY SAMPLE SUGGESTIONS BASED ON MY MATERIALS.
2. EVERYTHING IS SHARED FOR FREE FOR PERSONAL USAGE. THEREFORE, MATERIALS, LESSON PLANS OR MODULES FROM THIS BLOG CANNOT BE SOLD!
Click here to download
YEAR 2 PROJECT-BASED ASSESSMENT RUBRIC (FINAL) IN PDF
YEAR 2 LISTENING ASSESSMENT TASK SHEET IN PDF
YEAR 2 THE ROBOT FLUENCY READING TEXT IN PDF
YEAR 2 WRITING ASSESSMENT IN PDF
1. This assessment has been prepared in the form of a project and it covers all the skills for Year 2.
a) The YEAR 2 PROJECT-BASED ASSESSMENT RUBRIC& THE ROBOT READING FLUENCY should be given to students 2 weeks before the presentation day. (The timeframe to practice for reading task can be set depending on pupils' proficiency)
b) Students create a robot and prepare for their presentation within 2 weeks.
c) Within the 2 weeks, teacher can conduct the listening task. Each pupil is given a task sheet. Teacher reads and pupils fill in the blanks.
d) Teacher can carry out reading task. Teacher calls students individually to read and teacher should time each student.
e) Teacher assesses pupils after 2 weeks in class or via video recoding.
2. Rubrics have been prepared for each skill so that PARENTS & TEACHERS are clear about the way children are assessed in the classroom. Rubrics have been made based on the YEAR 2 CEFR DSKP.
3. My Assessment Booklet which covers the learning standards will be uploaded soon as it requires a lot of calibration between lessons and rubrics.
thanks teacher AshReplyDelete
Thanks miss ash ☺️ReplyDelete
Thanks Tc Ash 🥰🥰🥰ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Teacher Ash 💕ReplyDelete