JOIN ASH THE TEACHER Telegram Group (https://t.me/biprimary)
1. ALL THE RESOURCES SHARED HERE ARE MY SAMPLE SUGGESTIONS BASED ON MY MATERIALS.
2. EVERYTHING IS SHARED FOR FREE FOR PERSONAL USAGE. THEREFORE, MATERIALS, LESSON PLANS OR MODULES FROM THIS BLOG CANNOT BE SOLD!
Click here to download
YEAR 1 PROJECT-BASED ASSESSMENT IN PDF
YEAR 1 READING FLUENCY TASK IN PDF
YEAR 1 WRITING TASK IN PDF
OFFICIAL YEAR 1 PBD TEMPLATES FROM BPK
1. This assessment has been prepared in the form of a project for kids to conduct at home with the help of their parents. PUPILS CAN WORK ON THIS PROJECT FOR 2 WEEKS.
a) Pupils design the NEW TOY by drawing their creation on a piece of paper.
b) Pupils prepare their short presentation about their toy (A week can be given for preparation). Pupils talk about what's special about the toy. Pupils record their presentation and send their video via Google Classroom or any other preferred platforms UPON THE STATED DEADLINE BY THE TEACHER.
c) Pupils practise the READING FLUENCY TASK. Pupils record a video of them reading and send their reading video on their preferred platform a few days after the speaking presentation UPON THE STATED DEADLINE BY THE TEACHER.
d) Pupils complete the writing task. Pupils take a picture of their writing task and send to their teacher UPON THE STATED DEADLINE BY THE TEACHER.
2. Rubrics have been prepared for each skill so that PARENTS & TEACHERS are clear about the way children are assessed in the classroom. Rubrics have been made based on the YEAR 1 CEFR DSKP.
3. Teachers need to guide their kids to complete the tasks in order to be assessed.
Thanks for the sharing. It helps me a lot.ReplyDelete
Pleasure is all mine ya!Delete
Thanks for sharing.. 😊ReplyDelete
Pleasure is mine ya.Delete
Tq so much. Will use it, me as parent.😁ReplyDelete
Pleasure is mine ya! I hope the material will be beneficial for your kids.Delete
Thank you for sharing. My students will love to do this. I was thinking what to give for their project and this content pulled me in. GamsahamnidaReplyDelete
Thanks a lot. I will use it for my class later.ReplyDelete