Sunday 22 April 2018
Unit 7: From the sea
LISTENING AND SPEAKING
1. Ask pupils about the ocean animals that they know of.
2. Introduce the flashcards to them.
3. Use the listening worksheets in their respective groups or individually. (All the worksheets can be printed in 1 page)
RUNNING VERB GAME
1. Pupils can play the Running Verb game where pupils can be divided into a few groups.
2. Teacher will write a subject or pronoun on the board.
3. Pupils will stand in lines according to their groups.
4. Once the game has started, pupils will write the correct verb and tense beside the subject or pronoun.
5. Pupils will pass the marker to another team member once they're done with the first one.
6. The group that completes everything the fastest with the correct answers will be the winner.
7. Take turns as shown in the video.
A LITTLE EXTRA
1. There is also an extra parallel writing exercise to practice their writing together with tenses.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PARALLEL WRITING EXERCISE